Military Legal Assistance Issues: USERRA, National Guard Statuses, and Immigration
- 8:45 AM - 4:45 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: ABA Standing Committee on Legal Assistance for Military Personnel
Holland & Knight - Miami Office
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
The ABA Standing Committee on Legal Assistance for Military Personnel (LAMP) is hosting a CLE on Friday, March 13, 2020. This program is designed for military attorneys working in legal assistance as well as civilian lawyers whose practices involve military-connected clients or issues.The CLE focuses on a variety of hot topics for military legal assistance, including USERRA enforcement, National Guard duty statuses, and immigration issues for military families.
Attorneys may attend in-person or by webinar. Find further information and register on http://ambar.org/lampcle. The registration deadline is March 6, 2020.
- CLE Credit Comments: 6.25 Credit hours of CLE has been requested.
- Attachment(s): LAMP_3-2020_CLE_Flyer_IN-PERSON.pdf